Terms and Conditions of booking
Guests are required to pay 50% of the cost if more than 7 days prior to the date of arrival and the remainder 7 days prior to arrival.
If booking less than 7 days before arrival payment must be made in full. A 50% refund of any deposit paid will be payable if the booking is cancelled 14 days before arrival.
Payment by bank transfer. Please note we no longer accept cheques. All bookings will be subject to a £100 refundable damage deposit at the time of final payment.
- We do not make a service charge for cleaning, so although we thoroughly clean the cottage after guests depart, we ask all our guests to respect our property and keep it clean and tidy and be mindful we have neighbours;
- No additional persons are permitted to stay;
- Parties are not permitted;
- No loud music is permitted at any time;
- Quiet time is after 10pm;
- The foul water goes to a septic tank, so only natural waste and the tissue provided down toilets. No cotton buds/ baby wipes etc please;
- The same applies to the kitchen, so no tea leaves, coffee grounds, waste food or fat. Waste may be disposed of in the household/recycling/compost bins provided. Thank you.