Welcome to Staithe Farm Cottage
Staithe Farm Cottage, Langley is an attractively refurbished one double bedroom comfortable cottage adjacent to the owners grade 2 listed farmhouse located in a conservation area on the fringe of the Broads National Park, Britain’s largest protected wetland.
Located on Wherryman’s Way & National cycle route 1 and a few minutes walk to the River Yare this cottage provides the base for a relaxing break in the Norfolk countryside without being isolated.
The cottage is an old farm building conversion and features:
- One bedroom with king-sized comfortable bed and heated towel rail;
- Living/dining room with electric heater, tv/dvd player and selection of dvds;
- WC/shower room with soap, shampoo and toilet rolls;
- Compact but well-fitted functional kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge & toaster. Soap, washing up liquid & kitchen roll are provided;
- Tea, coffee, milk and sugar are included in the price.
- Wi-Fi included;
- There is an outside seating area for exclusive use of our guests;
- One off road parking space is provided.
Please note that the cottage is advertised on Airbnb and Tripadvisor where we have several reviews.
Whilst we close our cottage for short breaks during the winter months, we are happy to consider opening for a longer term let on an individual basis for circumstances such as house purchase. Please contact us to discuss your needs.