Welcome to Staithe Farm Cottage
Staithe Farm Cottage, Langley is an attractively refurbished one double bedroom (carry cot welcome) comfortable cottage positioned between the owners grade 2 listed farmhouse and a neighbouring grade 2 listed barn, located in a conservation area on the fringe of the Broads National Park, Britain’s largest protected wetland.
Located on Wherryman’s Way & National cycle route 1 and within sight of Langley Abbey this secluded cottage provides the base for a relaxing break in the Norfolk countryside without being isolated.
The cottage is an old farm building conversion and features:
- One bedroom with king-sized comfortable bed and heated towel rail. (Please note that we welcome a small child and provide a high chair we do not provide a cot or any form of bedding);
- Living/dining room with electric heater, tv/dvd player and selection of dvds;
- WC/shower room with soap, shampoo and toilet rolls;
- Compact but well-fitted functional kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge & toaster. Soap, washing up liquid & kitchen roll are provided;
- There is also a welcome pack of bread, milk, eggs, butter, teabags, coffee, sugar, hot chocolate and a small jar of our honey to try!
- Wi-Fi included;
- There is an outside seating area for exclusive use of our guests;
- One off road parking space is provided.
Please note that the cottage is advertised on Airbnb and Tripadvisor where we have several reviews.